FanBros Originals: Fearless Future Kickstarter
“We perfected the world–but did we change it?”
If you’re a long time fan of FanBros.com and Fan Bros Show, you’re already aware of the amazing FanBros Originals micro stories that ran on the site this past year. There has been tons of praise and interest in this project which has led the creators to launch an incredible Kickstarter campaign to combine the volumes of works and bring the project to the masses in digital and physical formats.
Led by Chris Robinson, the Kickstarter aims to publish both Volumes 1 and 2 which involves over 30 creators, including:
- Roland Boschi (Artist: Ghost Rider, Winter Soldier: The Bitter March)
- Ian Herring (Colorist: Ms. Marvel, Jim Henson’s Tale of Sand)*Glyph Nominated Story*
- Dallas Penn (Host/Producer: The Combat Jack Show, Sneaker Fiends Unite) *Glyph Nominated Story*
- Jody Leheup (Editor: Uncanny X-Force, Quantum & Woody)
- Rus Wooton (Letterer: The Walking Dead, Invincible)
and many, many MORE!
Backer prizes range from digital and print editions of the stories, to an invite to the creator discussion party! There’s only a week left to back the project, so be a true FanBro and check out how to donate to the Kickstarter!